We had a very nice stay in Bo's house. The kids loved it and the big garden with a small forest and a small pier. Bo was very fiendly, flexible and helpful. Fishing on the pier with Bo's fishing poles, picking blueberries, using Bo's bicycle, kayak and stand up paddling board. There is also a an rowing boat, but it was too heavy for us. Bo's private beach was too deep for our kids. We never used the TV. 40 min drive to Stockholm (the ferry off the island goes every 30 min). The nearest beach (500m) was really nice. A car is needed to get around. There is a bus every 2 h. The bus stop was equipped with armchair and books :-). The kitchen was well equipped (fridge, oven, washing machine, dish washer). However, we have some remarks:
- There is only one toilette (the 2nd toilette got 'frost bitten' some winter).
- No inside shower or bathtub.
- There is only an outside shower (with hot water, though).
- Bo had to fix the hot water (we had only cold water for the first 2 days).
- Bo don't normally offer bed linen, which we didn't know. Bo lent us his bed linen.
- Bo is a busy guy. Don't expect prompt replies to your emails.
- It's a small island without shops.
- The house was not clean on arrival.
- The beds were filthy.